Delivery and Returns Policy
FREE Delivery over £20
We offer FREE One-Day Delivery on all orders of £20 or more (after discount) throughout the UK. Order cut-off time is 12:00 (noon) except Friday, please see 'General Terms' paragraph 5 below for further details.
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time after dispatch|
|One-Day Delivery* (including One-Hour Delivery window notification via text message or email)||FREE over £20||1 Business Day|
Next-Day EDINBURGH* (If your Delivery Address is within Edinburgh city, simply enter code 'EDI' into the Discount box at Order Summary upon checkout to qualify for FREE Delivery. Postcode restriction apply - EH1 to EH17, with minimum spend of £10)
|FREE||1 Business Day|
|Express One-Day Delivery* (including One-Hour Delivery window notification via text message or email)||
|1 Business Day|
|Standard Delivery (including One-Hour Delivery window notification via text message or email)||
|2 to 3 Business Days|
|* Orders must be placed by 12:00 (noon) for expedited shipment to be processed usually within the same day as per 'General Terms' paragraph number 5|
1. All orders are considered binding. By placing an order, customer confirms that he/she agree with the Terms and Conditions, the payment options, delivery terms, the complaint procedure and to familiarize himself/herself with the management and the protection of personal data and privacy.
2. We kindly ask you to provide accurate and truthful information in the order form. Each order will be confirmed by an e-mail message or by PayPal email confirmation.
3. We, as a seller, reserves the right to contact customer by telephone/e-mail to verify or clarify the order, especially in cases of higher value order or if any data are missing or inaccurate.
4. Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from MARLENKA Enterprises, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us (please see our Terms and Conditions - paragraph 5. Delivery, point 5.7.) . This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
5. Generally, if you place an order before 12:00 (noon). on Monday to Thursday, the delivery will take place next business day. Also we reserve the right to dispatch any order as soon as it is ready, according to our Cake Delivery conditions paragraph 3. However, if your order is placed either on Friday or Saturday/Sunday, the delivery will be made on Monday or Tuesday respectively. Please see the table below for
MARLENKA® Delivery Days:
Order placed BEFORE 12:00 (noon)--------------------->Delivery Days
If you require Express Delivery on certain day or time please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
1. The place of delivery is the address specified by the buyer of goods as delivery address (the UK mainland only) in order form, unless stated otherwise in the notes. Shipments are sent through the UK Mail courier Next Day service, therefore are fully traceable.
2. Delivery to Northern Ireland, The Highlands and all islands may require additional postage. We can also make a cake delivery abroad, but at customers own risk and price depending on destination/ weight - for both instances please call us for a price before ordering.
3. All goods are shipped within 48 hours (2 working days) upon receipt of the order, unless the product description stated otherwise,
4. Not going to be in to receive your Marlenka? Then fill out the 'Add note' box on the PayPal checkout page to let us know where it can be left (e.g. in the porch, with a neighbour, etc.) and we will pass this information onto the driver.
5. Each delivery of goods will be accompanied by an invoice, which serves as a delivery and warranty document.
6. Goods are delivered through the UK Mail courier company that proved to be reliable and trustworthy in our experience. However it may occur that your goods will be damaged by improper transportation or handling. So, when receiving ordered goods, please follow these steps:
- 6.1. Always inspect the goods on receipt from the carrier. If the packaging is damaged (wrinkled, torn) or there are any visible damage to the goods inform us and carrier immediately and also write the protocol of shipment damage.
- 6.2. We check all delivery consignment very thouroughly. Moreover they are packed in appropriate packaging and then send in top condition. In case of problems with transport services, please write us an e-mail or call us immediately. Briefly describe the problem and enclose your contact details. Your complaint will be submitedtothe carrier and we will inform you on further proceedings.
7. If for any reason you will not accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver the Goods on time because you have not provided appropriate address details, documents, instructions, licences or authorisations or The Consignment will be returned to the Sender after 5 working days from the due date of delivery (if further delivery instructions are not received):
- 7.1. Risk in the Goods will pass to you (including for loss or damage caused by any negligence by us);
- 7.2. You will be solely liable for all related return costs and expenses (including UK Mail Return to Sender Charges and a mandatory insurance charge of £23.24 per Consignment).
- 7.3. The Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and
- 7.4. We may store the Goods until delivery whereupon you will be liable for all related costs and expenses (including without limitation storage and insurance).
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
For cakes and any other products ordered, the warranty is granted solely to the extent provided by applicable law for goods of immediate consumption. Claims of any damaged or incomplete deliveries of goods, i.e. defects detectable by visual inspection of goods on their receipt, the customer must report immediately to the carrier. Later complaints will be disregarded. Complaints about the taste, composition or other external detectable defects of the goods the customer must report to us immediately after their discovery, and shall ensure that all the time from product receipt to claim the product was stored in a manner and at a temperature corresponding to applicable laws and regulations governing the production area and food storage. The validity of the claim at its discretion, decide in simple cases authorized employee of the company. By receiving and accepting the order, the customer unconditionally accepts these terms and conditions. Partially consumed goods can not be claimed for refund or replacement.
Our company is obliged to settle the claim within 30 days of application. To make a claim (aplicable to all cases) customer must submit: a copy of the receipt (delivery note), description of the defect, a complete product. No refund or replacement will be issued in each of the following cases
- loss of the receipt/delivery note, if it was issued
- exceeded expired date of the goods
- arbitrary editing or alteration of goods
- mechanical or other damage to the goods
- failure to care for the goods
- the goods were damaged by use in contrary to the terms and conditions or in conflict with the general principles applicable to the use or consumption of similar goods
- the goods were damaged by the elements. Defects of this origin are not covered by warranty
- in addition, we (The Seller), in accordance with applicable law, reserves the right to replace defective and non-repairable goods by other similar goods of comparable parameters
Seller, in accordance with applicable laws, provides a guarantee on goods stated for by relevant law. The warranty for the goods of immediate consumption is provided only to the extent required by law currently governing warranties. Warranty period begins on the date of receipt of goods by the buyer. Seller guarantee quality and completeness of supplied order. All goods also come with a guarantee of shelf-life, which is listed on the packaging.
With an offer of our services, there is a need to know some of your personal data. As we respect your privacy, we try to minimize the amount of processed data on the most essential data and protect these against misuse. Our work with personal data is subject to legal standards, particularly the law on personal data protection.
We require the following information if you make a purchase as an individual: your first name and surname, complete mailing address, telephone number and an e-mail address. These information are needed to identify you, to communicate with you and to implement the sale of goods and accounting of your payment for the goods. If you buy as a company we also need an address of your business, registration number and VAT number..
All the information about your purchases, complaints and other activities in our e-shop are also strictly confidential and subject to the same safety rules as protection of personal data.
All data about you and your purchases are protected against abuse and not shared with third parties (except for delivery and payments companies, which receives the minimum customer information required for the smooth execution of a particular order) and serve only to improve the quality of our services. We reserve the right to use your information to inform you about sales, news and other marketing activities. However, you may unsubscribe from such services simply by sending us an e-mail. You have the right to tell us in writing of any change, addition, elimination of the application for all your personal information you previously provided to us.
By using our e-shop you consent to the collection and use of personal data for the indicated purposes and also agree with the rules above.